Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi and thank you

More
7 years 9 months ago #367 by MarekM
Hi and thank you was created by MarekM
Just wanted to say hi and thank you for all the videos. I went to college for computer science and the quality of your instruction is as good or better than anything I experienced. I'm a premium member and am enjoying your lecture series and learning a great deal. Your drive to first understand and then impart knowledge to others is amazing. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #417 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Hi and thank you
Thank you so much! And welcome to the forum

Don't be a parts changer!

More
7 years 9 months ago #434 by cyrus.nk
Replied by cyrus.nk on topic Hi and thank you
Thank u agian professor Paul danner for the great knowledge i learn through u but unfortunately i can subscribe to your scannerdanner premium channel. Have tried as much i can but nothing.kindly help here man!

More
7 years 9 months ago #435 by cyrus.nk
Replied by cyrus.nk on topic Hi and thank you

cyrus.nk wrote: Thank u agian professor Paul danner for the great knowledge i learn through u but unfortunately i cant subscribe to your scannerdanner premium channel. Have tried as much i can but nothing.kindly help here man!

More
7 years 9 months ago #436 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Hi and thank you

cyrus.nk wrote: Thank u agian professor Paul danner for the great knowledge i learn through u but unfortunately i can subscribe to your scannerdanner premium channel. Have tried as much i can but nothing.kindly help here man!

If you are in one of the non listed countries, you can use a VPN to mask your countries origin and gain access. I have many people doing this. Hopefully that will help you.
Thanks so much!
Paul

Don't be a parts changer!

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds