Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from the sunny southcoast of the UK

More
7 years 10 months ago #197 by MrDNeeke
Hello.
thought I'd introduce myself to the new forum! name is Dom, I'm 31, I live on the south coast of the UK in Bognor Regis.
I'm a diagnostic Technician for Honda and have worked previously for Citroen :sick:
Now I'm no diagnostic guru by a long shot..... which is exactly why I've decided to step it up a gear and get learning again from a man who can only be described as my saviour!!! honestly, working for a main dealer franchise for over 12 years really takes its toll on numbing the brain and slowly turning any good mechanic into a human robot!
I needed new direction, fresh learning and a new approach to my career to stop me going insane.
Paul Danner, your online training has literally restarted my passion for this career!! no joke!
love the videos, case studies and excellent teachings you provide. the way you approach problems with your techniques is with out a doubt the best i've come across and I just want to thank you that's all!! ( hope that didn't come across to ass kissy!! ;) )
really loving the work you do on your site and please keep it up.
Oh and I am a premium member and have just bought the ebook for when i'm out and about.
I'm currently starting up my own business and hoping once its more established I can get out on my own !
don't think I would have done it if it weren't for your passion for the game ( again no ass kissing honestly!!!)
cheers and Hello again from a happy customer :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
7 years 10 months ago #198 by Noah
Welcome to the forum Dom!

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
7 years 10 months ago #203 by Dylan
Welcome Dom! Glad to have you on the new website and forum.

More
7 years 10 months ago #204 by ScannerDanner

MrDNeeke wrote: ( hope that didn't come across to ass kissy!! ;)

Ass kissing is allowed :cheer:
Haha just kidding. I absolutely love hearing stories like this. Thanks so much for sharing, thank you for your kind words and thank you for your continued support! Oh and welcome to the new forum.

Don't be a parts changer!

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds