For those interested in the other side of eternity

The smallest act of obedience opens the gate for heaven to move.

More
3 years 9 months ago #41475 by Darren
I was thinking the other day on the miracle of the loaves and fish being multiplied to feed the 5000. Jesus looked up and gave thanks, then passed the broken bread and fish to the disciples and told them to distribute the food to the 5000. Imagine! Looking in the basket and thinking, "how is this going to feed 5000"! Yet they trusted The Lord and walked over and started dishing out the food.......mind there were leftovers!,,

Then I go to thinking about how a transistor works. BASE/COLLECTOR/EMITTER and how it takes just a small base current to open up the transistor for the larger current to run through the collecter/emitter, and how true it is of our thoughts and acts here on earth.

A simple act of obedience to the promptings of the Holy Spirit is the base current needed for God to move on your faith.

Unfortunately it works both ends of the spiritual realm, a small negative thought process opens the gateway to the forces of darkness as well..

Go me thinking big time about the nonsense that goes through my mind sometimes. Reality check for me today for sure! What seems insignificant to us has huge ripples in the spiritual realm, praise God for our redeemer and Saviour Jesus Christ who is seated at the right hand of God and intercedes on our behalf!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #42942 by ScannerDanner
Nice! I need to make sure I'm here more often. My own site too smh
I'm just in such good hands with my mods that I forget to even check on things here. God bless you my friend

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds