Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Hyundai I 10 ...input turbine speed sensor no signal

More
2 years 8 months ago #50824 by Romel
Hi guys I am working on a hyundai i10  automatic transmission year 2010 1.1 litre engine. Code po717 input turbine "A" circuit no signal. a transmission code..car jerks on parking and reverse, locks up on third gear while driving.the sensor is a 3 pin hall effect type "magneto".
My signal wire measures 12 volts sensor unplug pull downdesign.KeyOnEngineOff voltage drops to 0.56v .I removed sensor and tested by touching( taping) the base with metal screw driver...signal voltage changes but at time get stuck at different values after removal of srew driver .I do not have access to hyundai schematics. Is Firstly 12 v on the signal wire correct? Is there any other way to perform the test ? AS THE PCM IS NOT SHOWING ANY ACTIVIYY ON THE SENSOR..THANKS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds