Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Misfire at 1800-2300rpm

More
1 month 1 week ago #65193 by ckarotka
Hi guys. First time scanner user and I’m still learning how and what values mean. 2011 Buick 2.4 Regal. I have inspected the timing chain and it has tension no timing codes. Misfire at any engine temp around 2000rpm with and without load. I started checking sensors since the person I bought it from stated new coils and plugs “recently. Mpg 24. All cylinders misfire at this time. If I’m reading this correct O2, MAF are functioning properly. Looking up proper fuel psi but the reading I saw didn’t seem low. both Fuel trims +-4% at the peak. Using Autel mk808bt pro. No injector fails I could see. Leaning on TPS (will test soon) or vacuum leak. Any more insight would be great. Thanks in advance!   

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #65194 by ckarotka
Replied by ckarotka on topic Misfire at 1800-2300rpm

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
1 month 1 week ago #65222 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Misfire at 1800-2300rpm
Looks like cylinder 2 has the highest counts. I'd probably focus on that cylinder, starting by checking spark output of the ignition coil.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds