Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

How do I turn on notifications for this forum?

More
6 months 1 week ago #63472 by timothy.spencer
I noticed I'm not getting email notifications of responses.  I can't seem to find how to turn them on.  Maybe my old eyes are just overlooking it.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 months 5 days ago #63486 by Noah
Timothy, 
Generally, replying to a topic should "subscribe" you to that topic. Then you should get an email when there is a response. You will only get one email, so if if there are 3 responses , you will only get notified of the first one to post since your last login. Then you will need to login again to receive further notifications.
Also, under the "actions" tab, you can choose "subscribe", if you wish to receive a notification about a topic but don't necessarily want to leave a response.

I thought there was an option to be notified of new topics as well, but I'm not seeing it any longer. Some things for shuffled around while the webmaster was performing some greatly needed upgrades. I will bring this question to his attention and report back here.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: timothy.spencer

More
6 months 5 days ago #63490 by timothy.spencer

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds