Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Limp Mode

More
1 year 5 months ago #58894 by drskrohn
Limp Mode was created by drskrohn
Hi. My name is Stu, and I live in New Jersey. I'm having trouble with my 2002 Lexus ES 300. It has 325,000 miles on it, and recently went into limp mode. With the gas pedal to the floor I can only get up to 1800 RPM. I have a DTC code 1127, ECTS Actuator Power Source Circuit Malfunction I've checked everything I know of, changed the throttle body and MAF. The fuse in the engine box marked ECTS is good- power on both sides of the fuse with the engine off, no key in the ignition. I've tried clearing all codes, removing the battery and relearning the idle, but nothing gets it out of limp mode. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #65442 by Chisoul
Replied by Chisoul on topic Limp Mode
Hey Stu, What was the solution to your es300 p1127 limp mode issue?

More
1 week 3 days ago #65455 by drskrohn
Replied by drskrohn on topic Limp Mode
Hi. It turned to be a short between the fuse in the engine fuse box and the ECM. I had to bring it to the shop and they rewired it. That solved the problem.
Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Chisoul

More
4 days 11 hours ago #65521 by Chisoul
Replied by Chisoul on topic Limp Mode
Thanks for the quick reply Stu.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds