A place for things that don't fit into the automotive world

Ukrainian refugee

More
2 years 1 month ago #55786 by GasPro
Ukrainian refugee was created by GasPro
Hi ! I am from Ukraine,more precisely From Skavyansk Donetskaya oblast. Saving my family from war had to leave home.This the second time i left everything and go to no where. First time in 2014y. i did not have children but now have 5 years daughter thats why am thinking to migrate to Usa, to save her from horors of war(((. Wanted to ask about Job. I have a 20years experience in automotive repair. How hard would it be to find job? Can you advise what state should i choose whith my acupation? For last 2 years i was specialized in repairing amaricain cars bought in auctions and brought to Ukraine. (very helpfull was knowledge from online school of Paul Danner ). Would i be able to take care of my family doing this job? May be some one can help find job and not very expensive apartment for my Family. Have 5 years doughter. Thanks a lot.
you can contact me in
viber +380509812121
whatsapp +380509812121
telegram +380679812121

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #55807 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Ukrainian refugee
I live and work in Massachusetts, and raised my two kids here. It's a very liberal state with many benefits for lower income families, a relatively high minimum wage and pretty high cost of living and taxes.
Rent is high and apartments can be difficult to find, but I will say that there are many opportunities for qualified technicians in metropolitan and suburban areas.
There are large communities of immigrants from Lebanon and Syria in my area, but mostly Puerto Rican and Dominican.
God bless you and your family, I hope you enjoy much success in your endeavor.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Noah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds