Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

P2127 Accelerator pedal position sensor to circuit low voltage

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #33135 by Columbus450
07 chevy avalanche
This is an intermittent issue I have scoped out the accelerator pedal and tps sweep all looks good , Engine goes into reduced power mode problem occurs after hitting bumps, I have checked a wire harness going to the throttle position sensor no issues , I'm leaning towards changing the app But I want to be 100% sure the APP 2 didnt look as perfect as app 1 on scope , but i could Never catch it acting up only until I drive it and hit bumps above picture is a snapshot of tps Desired not Matching the actual percentage of throttle ideas?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Columbus450.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #33136 by Columbus450
Pic

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

More
4 years 8 months ago #33147 by Columbus450
??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More
4 years 8 months ago #33149 by jreardon
In PID APP2(V) the min - max range reads 0.06-2.06. The min is too low I think. The condition for setting the dtc is "app sensor 2 voltage is less than 0.325 volt for more than 0.4 seconds"

Tried the tap test, surely that must make the app sensor act up?

File Attachment:

File Name: p2127.pdf
File Size:54 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Columbus450

More
4 years 8 months ago #33155 by tim.smith1
With drive by wire I always make sure to take the throttle body off and clean it real good before replacing any parts

More
4 years 8 months ago #33156 by Columbus450
(null)
Your right i totally missed that ,did the test again and put my scope on app 2 and i captured it dropping out well below. .325 volts with me applying the accelerator with my hand rapidly koeo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #65519 by Johnny2cv
Hi, did you find the solution to your code p2127? I’m having the same exact problem after hitting a bump on my 07 avalanche and it’s driving me crazy. Thank you

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds